Driving with Diabetes Study
Last week when I was at my endo for a pump training for a trial of an insulin pump that I am starting this week, my doctor gave me a print out for a Driving with Diabetes test / study. The information is below.
Do you have Type 1 Diabetes?
Are you 18-70 Years Old?
Do you Drive Regularly?
If YES, you may find www.DiabetesDriving.com useful.
What is Driving With Diabetes?
- An internet program developed to potentially help ALL drivers with Type 1 Diabetes.
- Interactive, very engaging, convenient and confidential.
Participation in this NIH study involves:
- Random assignment to:
- the Internet program group, or
- the routine care group
- Sharing your driving experiences
- Completing online questionnaires
- No clinic visits – done entirely in your home
- Earning up to $270 in Internet gift cards and helping others with Diabetes
Principal Investigator for the Study: Dr. Daniel Cox.
For more information, please visit www.DiabetesDriving.com
Powered by Facebook Comments