I am beginning to get my life back in order after the last couple of months have jsut been so hectic with moving, getting a new job, vacation, buying a new car, blah blah blah. One of the things that is on my list is working with my local JDRF chapter and begin working on some projects for Type 1 adults because a lot of the things that they put on are for kids and families of children with diabetes, but to reach a larger base I think reaching out to the adults is key. Also, a quick heads up on another project that I am working on involves all your #bgnow and twitter and Facebook updates.
So, now here is a monthly update on things that are going on in this area:
- Monday August 26, 2010 – Montblank Boutique Event
- September 11, 2010 – Charity Golf Classic at Boca Raton Country Club
- September 10-12, 2010 – Fresh Market Sidewalk Sale
- Saturday October 9, 2010 – Adult Scavenger Hunt
- October 23, 2010 – Boynton Beach Fire Rescue Golf Tournament
For more event information or to volunteer for any of these events go to their website.